According to the UK government’s 2019 Cyber Security Breaches Survey, 32% of UK businesses experienced a cyber attack or breach in the last 12 months. This means cyber security is still a pressing concern for organisations across all disciplines.
Businesses have a duty of care to secure critical information as custodians of their clients’ data. Securing client communications and helping protect their data and their identity can unlock ethical and environmental benefits whilst substantially reducing regulatory risks.
With outdated email encryption, you’re at risk of:
– GDPR data breach fines up to 4% of your turnover or up to £17m
– being the one in three businesses experiencing multiple breaches with an average cost of £4,180.
More about Cocoon encryption’s solution
Mailock® enables our users to safely send emails, using their existing email account, safe in the knowledge that the content is secured and can only be opened by their intended recipient.
Over 280 billion emails are sent each and every day. Many contain sensitive information or confidential attachments that can expose you, your business, clients, friends and family to identity theft.
Sending information to the wrong person in an email can be just as damaging as an online fraudster intercepting that same communication.
Is a simple to use solution that protects you and your recipients valuable information, securely, safe in the knowledge that their important email can only be read by their intended recipient
- Secure your email and your recipients identity using a simple pass phrase, password or text. Easy to use and integrated into your daily email work flow.
- Full audit & control of your email including Receipt, Confirmation of identity, Revoke, and attachment information.
- Use your own email address, domains, Exchange Servers and branding.
- Available for Outlook Desktop Client, IOS and Android devices or via our easy to use web site.
- Content is only accessible by you or your recipient – not even we can access it.