INTRODUCTION AND AIM
Our core products are Business telephone systems, Business Broadband and Business Lines and Calls. We recognise that our operations result in emissions to air and water, and the generation of waste. It is our aim to comply with legislation and other requirements, continue to reduce the environmental impacts of our business and operate in an environmentally responsible manner. This policy describes how we will achieve our aim.
This environmental policy applies to all of our operations including management, office services, printing, installation and procurement of telecommunication systems and associated products.
Managing Directors; Patrick Lincoln is responsible for ensuring that the policy is implemented. However, all employees have a responsibility in their area to ensure that the aims and objectives of the policy are met.
We will ensure that resources are available to enable us to achieve our objectives and targets.
- reduce solvent consumption and the emission of volatile organic compounds
- reduce the generation of general waste
- inform all customers and suppliers of our commitment to reducing our environmental impact
To achieve our aims, we have set ourselves the following targets:
- inform all customers and suppliers about our environmental policy by January 2013 and, thereafter, all new customers and suppliers
- define good housekeeping for recycling everyday waste and specialist telecommunication waste, ensure all employees receive training in good housekeeping by May 2013 and incorporate this
- training into the induction programme for new starters
MONITORING AND AUDITING
Progress against these objectives will be monitored through monthly management meetings.
This environmental policy is available on request. If you wish to obtain a copy or would like to discuss our progress against our objectives, please telephone 0117 203 3121. This policy is also available on our website at https://www.solutionip.co.uk
Patrick Lincoln (Managing Director)